Friday 9 January 2015

Happy New Year!


Hello!

Already it is the 9th of January and probably feels a little late with the Happy New Year title but I just really like the photo! And wanted to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR and may 2015 be filled with an abundance of love, peace and happiness! 

When I was thinking what I would like more of in the year 2015, one of the things that came up was to be more proactive here, in this blog. Although it felt like a miracle to just get started last year, the frequency of posts was a tad, shall we say, infrequent?!  The reason being I think is that I never quite felt like I had anything important to write. So whilst I was pondering this, the quote 'sing like nobody's listening, dance like nobody's watching' popped into my head and I had a little aha! moment when I found myself thinking 'blog like nobody's reading' and really there's a pretty good chance that nobody actually is anyway.... So my mantra for my blog life this year is just that, blog like nobody's reading!  Well I may not share EVERYTHING but you know what I mean.  And given that my challenge is to blog weekly, I apologise now for any drivel you may endure (not that anybody is actually reading of course!) This year I'm also going to take on the following too - 

give like nobody's judging
receive like nobody's counting
sketch like nobody's looking

If you could change the above quote what would yours say for 2015? I'd love for you to share it

Much love for the year ahead and if you do happen to read this, thank you

Charlene x

No comments:

Post a Comment